Sending flowers to Bondi?
Send flowers to Bondi with Palette De Flores designs. We hand-pink fresh flowers each morning to offer exquisite floral arrangements that are perfect for a birthday gift, anniversary, or as a thoughtful sympathy gesture.
Bondi Florist Information:
Palette de Flores uses their drivers to deliver all flower orders. There is a standard flower delivery Bondi of $15AUD. We also offer same day flower delivery Monday to Saturday. If you have any questions, please get in touch here or call at (02) 8021 8523. We also deliver to surrounding suburbs such as Rose Bay, Woollahra, Double Bay, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Kensington, Coogee, Randwick and, many more!
Why send flowers with Palette De Flores?
We love to share our love for flowers with all our customers. Palette De Flores is well known for using premium flowers and foliage to design beautiful contemporary floral pieces for all our customers in Bondi. We want to celebrate the season, and every morning, we source flowers from local farmers and the flower market in Sydney, which ensures the longest shelf life for the flowers.
We do not use external drivers. All our orders are delivered by our drivers. Your finished flowers will be very delicate, and we want them to arrive at the recipient in perfect condition. Transporting flowers safely requires a lot of time and know how so let us take care of it for you.
Bondi Flowers for all occasions
The best thing about giving someone flowers is that there's no right way to do it. And there's certainly no wrong way to give someone flowers. Flowers are a wonderful way to say "I love you" or "Thank you". They are also a thoughtful way to show appreciation. Whether you choose a single bloom or a gorgeous arrangement of mixed flowers, sending flowers shows how much you care.
Palette de Flores guarantees the freshness flower quality and value of every order. Each arrangement delivered by its members is handcrafted by a professional florists designer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your flower order, call us within 24 hours, and we’ll be happy to supply you with a replacement bouquet of the same value.
A little bit of Bondi
Bondi attracts thousands of visitors every day. Bondi is well known for its world-class restaurants, white sandy beaches and the proximity to the Sydney CBD.
Top 3 of Things To do in Bondi:
1) Bondi Weekend Markets: The Bondi Farmers Market is hosted every Sunday at Bondi Beach Public School. You can find seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables, cut flowers, artisan bread, also, there are pop-ups of handmade jewellery and nice candles.
2) Surfing and swimming at the Bondi Ocean pools and Beach. A fabulous beach to go to by public transport is ideal for surfing lovers. There is plenty of board hire and surfing lessons available, Also there is the Wally Weekes Pool at the northern end of Bondi Beach where you can enjoy a quiet time with kids and family.
3) Bondi to Bronte walk: The total length of the walk is approximately 4 km. about 1. 5 hours walking time. It is the perfect activity to do with family and friends, stunning views of the coast. From Bondi Beach, follow the path south along the coast to Tamarama and eventually to Bronte Beach. There are various sections of stairs along the path and benches and seating available at select points along the path. Choose your experience doing some quick exercise with nice sea views or take an afternoon and stop at some cafes in Tamarama or Bronte for a coffee and snack before heading back to Bondi.
Do you have friends in Bondi that would love to receive fresh flowers? Order online, and we will deliver on your selected day!
Bondi Flower Delivery:
· Need help with an order, you can call us (02) 8021 8523.
· Beautiful Contemporary Floral Design at Palette De Flores.